The Governors and staff expect all children to wear school uniform as it gives a sense of belonging to our family at St. John's, Abram. Our uniform consists of the following items;
Reception - Year 5
- Royal blue sweater or cardigan
- Royal blue polo shirt
- Grey trousers or skirt
- Tartan skirt or pinafore
- Blue or pink gingham Summer dress
- Black shoes
- Teal sweater or cardigan
- White Polo Shirtt
- Blue gingham Summer dress
- Black shoes
To participate safely in PE, children will need the following items for their kit;
Reception - Year 6
- School PE kit which consists of royal blue shorts and white t-shirt
- Jogging bottoms and trainers for outdoor sports.
Due to limited space in the classrooms and cloakrooms children are required to bring a school reading packet for daily use. No other bags will be allowed. For safety reasons jewellery is not allowed and only one pair of small, plain stud earrings are permitted. These must be removed by your child prior to PE, games, dance, swimming lessons and all after school sports clubs.
Uniform with the school logo is available from Lancashire Embroidery. Please see the order form below.
All items of uniform must be clearly labelled.
Ordering and payment options
- Request an order form by e-mail from Lancashire Embroidery. Complete and return this by e-mail and arrange payment direct with Lancashire Embroidery, either by debit/credit card or by PayPal. Uniform will then be sent direct by courier to your home address foe an additional fee or to school for free.
- Download an order form (opposite). Complete and return this by e-mail to Lancashire Embroidery and arrange payment direct with them, either by debit/credit card or by PayPal. Uniform will then be sent direct by courier to your home address for an additional fee or to school for free.
- Collect an order form from school and return this with a cheque or cash to school. This will be forwarded on to Lancashire Embroidery and when the uniform is received in school, it will be passed onto your child.
(Please make cheques payable to Lancashire Embroidery and write your child’s name on the reverse)
Please direct all enquiries to Lancashire Embroidery on the following telephone number - 0151 546 5161 or preferably by e-mail to